Monday, August 07, 2006

Birthday Kisses

This is the conversation we had in the car on the way home from the grocery store today:

Mom: Danielle, it's almost your birthday!

Tyler: Yeah! That means I can jump on you!

Danielle: No! You have to be nice on my birthday.

Tyler: I'm going to give you a birthday spanking. 21 birthday spankings!

Danielle: No. I want you to give me a kiss!

Tyler: Nope. 21 birthday spankings.

Danielle: Mom! Ty's going to spank me!

Mom: No he's not. He's just teasing you.

Tyler: No I'm not. I'm going to give her 21 birthday spankings.

Danielle: I want a kiss!

You get the idea. He eventually stopped teasing her and looked out the window. Danielle looked out the window and and sang a little song about her birthday:

"It's my birthday. I can do anything. It's my birthday. My birthday. I can do anything."

I guess she's looking forward to her birthday.

No comments: