Monday, November 30, 2015

According to My Cell Phone...

...this is what's been going on around here lately:

Clara waited patiently for me to sew the holes in her relatively new toy.

We went out for Chinese to kick off our Thanksgiving break. I thought these "fortunes" were pretty good.

Leaving for Grandma & Grandpa's house. Notice the sunshine and short sleeves. It has definitely not felt like November.

Grandpa & Danielle playing pickle ball.

Grandma & Danielle working on their 3D chalk art. :)

The queen of selfies got a pretty good Thanksgiving selfie.



Ron helped Tyler hang some Christmas lights.
Admiring their work.
 
 
Danielle played in a basketball tournament the weekend after Thanksgiving. This is Tyler's cell phone picture of Danielle shooting and scoring.


They came in 1st place. They didn't score less than 35 points in any of their games, and no one scored more than 9 points against them.


The clouds looked wavy today. It was very cool. I think there is a warm front that's supposed to move through.

I took Tyler shopping after school today. He needed some long sleeve shirts and something to wear to the dance this Friday. Our favorite part of shopping is the Auntie Ann's. It's his favorite because he loves the pretzel bites and cheese and it's my favorite because he talks to me while he eats.

No comments: