Sunday, November 15, 2015

26 Days of Thanks

I'd first like to say that I am not thankful for the Cleveland Browns today. I'd like to know how a team can practice and play every single week but still get worse with every game. Every. Single. Game. How?

Moving on...

Day 15

I'm thankful for my mother & father-in-law...for so many reasons. I will share just a few, because it got a little sappy when I tried to write more. I'm thankful for the way they raised Ron. I'm thankful for the way they've always loved me as a daughter, even before I was a daughter-in-law. I'm thankful for the relationship they have with Tyler & Danielle. I'm thankful for their marriage. I'm thankful for their generosity in so many aspects of life, not just with finances.  I'm thankful for their example. I'm thankful for their wisdom. I'm thankful they aren't going to be out of the country for 120 days again any time soon.



No comments: