Monday, November 09, 2015

26 Days of Thanks

Day 9

I am thankful for my brother. I'm proud of the man he has become in spite of (or because of?) the twists and turns his life has taken. I'm amazed by how hard he works at everything in his life. I am so thankful for his involvement with Tyler and Danielle. He's been at every band concert and nearly every sporting event, given them encouraging cards & thoughtful gifts. I have pictures of him trick-or-treating with the kids, dancing with Danielle at a cousin's wedding, catching crawdads with the kids, joining us for meals, and posing with his smiling niece at multiple sporting events. Our lives are richer because he's in them.


After a long day of volleyball

Mom's birthday

Birding day out

Fridge full of fuel

Biking portion of his triathlon sprint.

Running with Danielle for her first 5k.


Recent 1/2 marathon, where he set a new personal record for himself.
 
 
Dinner out together

Some of his race medals.
 

No comments: