Tuesday, November 10, 2015

26 Days of Thanks

Day 10

I got groceries after work today, which reminded me of how thankful I am for Giant Eagle's curbside carryout service! I know that's shallow, but I truly am thankful for it!! It has saved us a lot of money over the past 4-6 weeks. Not so much on impulse buys because I'm pretty good about sticking to a list (unless I'm really hungry) but more because we aren't eating out as often. It is hard to fit the grocery shopping into our busy schedules. On the rare days we aren't super busy, it's low on my to-do list. Now, I make a menu and do my online ordering one evening a week while the kids are taking showers and getting ready for bed. I schedule my pickup time for right after school. I can get into town, get the groceries, get home, get them put away, and have a few minutes to sit down before I have to start on dinner. It really is a wonderful thing.

No comments: