Sunday, November 08, 2015

26 Days of Thanks

Day 8

I am thankful for Clara, my golden shadow and biggest admirer. It's no secret that she loves me best. If we all come in the house at the same time, she pushes past everyone else with her wagging hind end to get to me. She follows me around the house or lays outside the door to the room I'm in. In the evening she lays on the floor near me and eventually falls asleep with her toy in her mouth. She doesn't care how bad a day I've had or have many times I've blown it. She doesn't even care if I have food. She just loves me because I'm her human. I love her, too.


Hi, Mom.


Sitting in the sun

The birthday girl with her toys

Hi, Mom.

Waiting for Tyler to wake up.


Helping Danielle practice one of her fielding drills.

Laying in the sunshine.


Hi, Mom.

No comments: