Wednesday, November 04, 2015

26 Days of Thanks

Day 4

I am thankful for Tyler. He is challenging and incredibly frustrating at times, but he is also intelligent, quick witted, helpful, funny, talented, and sensitive. Spending time with him is like hanging out with another adult. It's always been like that. There are times he struggles to figure out how he fits in, but his differences are what makes him so special. His potential is limitless - he is capable of accomplishing more than he realizes. I believe that God has big things in store for him. I'm thankful he's my son.

Day at the farm

Helping his sister practice

Our selfie before his band concert. He amuses himself.

Making dinner

Dinner out, just the two of us

Being a teenager
 


Being a teenager, vacation style

Trying to beat my high score...and failing.

Tyler being Tyler

First day of school selfie at work

Grocery shopping selfie while the curbside carryout lady loaded our groceries.
 

 
Playing with the HS band
 
Tyler being Tyler when I left my phone unattended the other night.

No comments: