Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Dognip?

A couple weeks ago Mamaw gave Clara a belated birthday present - a Petstages lion squeaky toy. Clara is obsessed with this thing! It has to be her favorite toy of all time, but I have no idea why! It doesn't have any stuffing. Instead, it consists of 2 large squeakers held together by the lion fabric "skin". Is there such a thing as dognip?! She is a fool with this toy. I have to admit, there are times when we aren't thinking kind thoughts about Mamaw - like when Clara is sqeaking it relentlessly at 6:30am or stands in front of us & whines until we throw it while we're watching tv. Sometimes it is fun to watch her, though, because she looks so happy with it. Here are some pictures I've taken of her with my phone over the past week. Please excuse the messy house & baskets of laundry (folded but not put away - it just never makes it!).
I was sick last week & missed 2 days of work. Clara still wanted to play. She was watching my hand, hoping I would find the strength to throw it for her.


PLEEEEASE throw my toy!




Now will you throw it?

No comments: