Monday, July 10, 2006

All the World is a Stage...

Danielle managed to catch whatever it was that gave Tyler a fever the other day. Her temperature was exactly the same as his and didn't last long either. The difference, though, was that her illness was accompanied by vomiting - on my side of the bed, including my pillow, in the middle of the night. Sigh...

She was better this morning and wanted to play with chalk. She drew a manatee. Tyler asked me to draw Hunter so he could color her in.

Since I had the camera out taking pictures of their drawings, Tyler asked if he could use the camera. This is a picture he took of my van. Pretty creative, don't you think?


Tonight we spent a couple hours at our new house. Ron made a very thorough list (150+ items) of issues for our precarpet walk-through later this week. While he was inside, the kids and I walked and rode bikes around our new neighborhood. Later I sat on the step and watched Tyler ride his bike on the sidewalk. It is going to be so nice to be in a house again. Anyway, Tyler pulled his bike off the sidewalk and got it stuck in some gravel in our lot. He was trying to pull it back to the sidewalk and yelled up "Hey Mom! I could use a little help from the audience, please."

No comments: