Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tennis Anyone?

The kids finished up their tennis lessons this week. Tonight was their last lesson. I feel so fortunate to have found the lady who worked with the kids! She was perfect for them, especially for Tyler. I only wish we had found her earlier in the summer! Tennis lessons will definitely be high on our "to do" list next summer! The kids loved their lessons (& the instructor) and made a lot of improvement. It was only 5 lessons, so I don't know that they're ready for a game yet, but as you can see, they can at least volley the ball a little. I didn't get any good video of Tyler tonight, but he's doing really well, too! (Sorry the video is so small, I took it with my phone.)

2 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

Maybe we should bring our tennis rackets instead of our swimsuits this weekend ;-)

Lori said...

Maybe tennis rackets AND swimsuits!