Saturday, June 01, 2013

Now & Then

We have been fortunate enough to be able to buy passes to the local waterpark almost every year since the summer after Tyler was born. Sometimes I had to scrape the money together with quarters from our summer garage sale, but we made it work. I enjoyed riding around the lazy river, holding Tyler on the edge of my tube so his feet dangled in the water before Danielle was anything more than a wished for blessing. And now here were are. Tyler is old enough to hit the water slides by himself, and my long-legged beauty is swinging her way across the obstacle course without a pause. I wish time would slow down just a little.

Yesterday we kicked off our first day of summer break by visiting the waterpark. Here are a couple cell phone pictures from yesterday, and some snapshots and digital pics I found from 2005. I can't find anything earlier than that, but I know we went.





She was pretending the water dripping off her bathsuit was pee. She was such a handful.

No comments: