Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Woodland" Creatures

Although Ron tried his hardest, he wasn't able to completely finish the first section of flooring before leaving for a business trip today. He wasn't able to finish the bathroom or put the transitions or molding back on. So, although I have a nice floor to look at, I don't have a toilet downstairs. Oh well. I think the floor looks really nice, but it's so different. It's going to take some getting used to. It also needs a nice, big rug to break up the shine a little. Apparently it's a good play area for Legos, though, and has been dubbed "Woodland". Here is a before and after shot, although you can see there's still work to be done.

























Speaking of Legos, here are some bug creatures Danielle made today (ladybug, bee, ant, caterpillar, and butterfly on a flower). I thought they were great!! I love how creative both our kids are, and how differently they express it.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

It does look nice! I think I could get used to it :)