Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LA Fair

Tonight was the Language Arts Fair for k-2nd grade. Various artwork and writing pieces were on display and you could walk through the school in an open-house type style to view them. We couldn't have been there more than 15 minutes, so it's a very minor affair.





Since Ron is out of town, Danielle wanted me to take pictures for him. So, here are a couple pictures. I love the torn paper picture and wish I would have thought of that when I was looking for craft projects for the kids when they were younger. Tearing paper is fun. Making a picture out of it is even better! Oh - those flowers aren't growing, the dancing people are throwing them. Notice that one of them is giving a piggy-back ride to a baby, and a couple of them have ponytails. I love the way Danielle sees the world.












2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Hmmm, torn paper picture - thanks for the inspiration! Danielle did a great job! And she has very nice handwriting too :)

Lori said...

Thank you - I'll be sure to pass your compliment on. :) I thought you might like the torn paper idea. It would be interesting to see what Caleb & Annalise come up with!