Wednesday, January 06, 2010

This and That

Ron and Tyler are making good progress on their Pinewood Derby car. They are quite pleased with it. The race is Saturday afternoon.





Clara is almost 11 months old now. She looks so big, but she still acts very much like a puppy.









Thought these cardinals were pretty (3 in top pic, 2 in bottom), although I wish I could have gotten a little closer. I can't look at a cardinal without thinking of my grandma. It was her favorite bird. They are very pretty, especially against the white snow.

3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

The cardinals are very pretty! So is Clara :) I guess the car design is still pretty much secret?

Lori said...

Well, you can kind of see that it's going to be a police car. The real "secret" isn't installed yet, but the boys (mainly Ron) have been working hard at perfecting it. Regardless of how they do, they have had a lot of fun working on it together.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

When my brother was in cub scouts, my dad hollowed out a hole in the bottom of his car and added some weights. He beat everybody by a mile! I'm not sure if theirs was a regulation car though...