Friday, January 22, 2010

Nothing Much to Say

One of my goals for the new year was to post more regularly, but I haven't been doing too well! The problem is that there's really nothing of any interest to blog about. For example, here are the "exciting" things that happened today:

Ron wasn't feeling well today but insisted on ordering a spicy tuna roll and a spicy salmon roll for lunch. He's been moaning ever since...and I have little sympathy.

Danielle wore a very pretty white shirt, red skirt, and white tights to school today because we assumed it would continue raining all day and she would have inside recess. She did not have inside recess... and she no longer has white tights.

The first excited sentence out of Tyler's mouth when he got home from school ended with "...and it looked like a pink slushy with chunks of cheese in it!"

I got 3 free pieces of chocolate at Godiva today...and no one else knows where I hid them.

See what I mean? Nothing exciting. I'm not complaining, but it doesn't give me much to blog about.


1 comment:

Wandering Writer said...

I'm lovin' your pictures from the new camera. Really sharp!