Monday, April 06, 2009

Lillies That Won't Wilt

Although these handprint lillies were also in the latest issue of Family Fun, I ran across this craft idea a couple months ago on another website and bookmarked it to do later. Since both kids are on spring break, I thought it would be fun to do together this week.



We are finally to the age where the kids can truly own the crafts we do together. They were able to do every part of these themselves, and the finished products actually turned out like what we were aiming for. Since they are able to do more, I can tell I'm going to need more challenging craft ideas for this summer. It will be fun.



We also made Easter jell-o jigglers and enjoyed a playdate with the neighbors. Tomorrow we're off to redeem Tyler's grade card for cookies & donuts. (1 for every A. Hooray for straight As!)

2 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

Nice bokay!!

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

those look really nice! I'm impressed with their cutting skills!