Thursday, April 30, 2009

Curls

I read about these new curlers on one of the hairblogs I've started reading and decided I would buy a couple sets to try in Danielle's hair.

Here is what they looked like in her hair. The lady at the store recommended the longer length for Danielle's hair, but I could have used the next shorter size without problems.






She slept in them and I took them out this morning while she was eating breakfast. Some of the curls in the back were a little flat, but I think that's because I didn't wet her hair enough first and because it was my first attempt at putting them in.






The end results turned out great, though. The curls look especially cute with all the freckles that have recently popped out across her nose.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Very nice! And those look a lot more comfortable than the foam curlers my mom used to have me sleep in!