Thursday, September 25, 2008

This & That

Tyler’s teacher picked him & another girl in his class to be part of the student council. They have to attend a weekly meeting, take notes, and give a report back to the class. He feels pretty important, and I’m glad he gets the opportunity.



Ron created an email account for Tyler so he could have fun sending & receiving email while also practicing his reading & writing. Today was his first day using it. This was an email I sent to him:
Hi Tyler.

I hope you had a good day at school. Danielle and I just finished
eating lunch and now we are going outside to play. Wish you were here
to play with us. (Danielle is going to play. I'm going to clean up dog
poop.)

I love you.
Mom


He read it and cracked up. This was the response I received in my email box:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! poop! ha ha ha ha ha!


I read it and cracked up.





Tyler brought home his school pictures today. Other than needing a haircut (and still needing one), I thought they looked pretty good. His first interim report comes home tomorrow.

No comments: