Friday, October 20, 2006

Well...Maybe Just One More Post

Although I said last night's post would probably be the last for several days, I needed to take a break from packing, so thought I’d take the opportunity to post a couple pictures from tonight.

Tyler’s gymnastics class went really well. There were 3 more boys there tonight. That seemed like a good class size. It’s really hard to get pictures without bothering the class, but I was able to get one good one tonight. The other picture is of Tyler enjoying his hot fudge sundae after class. (Thanks, Uncle Ron.)



In an effort to be prepared for the worst, I stuffed my jacket into my suitcase – right next to the umbrella. Before cramming it in there, I cleaned handfuls of stuff out of the pockets. That led me to this conclusion - You know you’re a mom if your pockets contain the following:

Wadded up napkins and tissues (used, of course)
A crumpled up letter beginning “To the parents of…”
Empty teddy grahams wrapper
Out of date preschool snack list schedule
Acorns with and without their “hats”
A pair of little white Tinkerbell panties

No comments: