Monday, March 31, 2014

This & That

Saw this on a car at the grocery store today. Coolest "family" stickers I've seen!


I've been bombarded by starlings lately. They have been eating the seed cylinder the robins like and the suet the nuthatches and woodpeckers like. I wish they would just go away. I looked online for ways to get rid of them without getting rid of the food I'm putting out, and the best suggestion was to use a dome because "big birds don't like to eat under them". Right. The 2nd starling flew away when I got up to take this picture.

In honor of opening day (and because I don't have anything better to post), here is a picture of Danielle's new bat. We've been assured it's full of doubles and triples, with the occasional homerun sprinkled in. She hasn't gotten to use it at practice yet.

No comments: