Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Too Easy or Working Hard?

Honestly, I think it's a little of both.
These are Danielle's grades as of today. Her grades have been nearly perfect all year. In fact, that social studies grade is pretty low for her, but there have only been 2 grades entered for this grading period. She puts a lot of effort into her work and always tries her best, so I don't want to downplay her role in all this, but I do think 4th grade is too easy. I talked to another mom earlier this year that felt the same way. If next year starts the same way, I think I'll see what we can do to mix things up a little.

Speaking of mixing things up, Tyler is going to start a homeschool programming course this week. I hope it's a successful experience for all of us.

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

149! that's a lot of bonus work!

Lori said...

The volcano was worth a lot of extra credit points!