Monday, May 20, 2013

A Fog Day

We had the most wonderful surprise last Friday - school was cancelled due to fog! It was totally unexpected, which made it that much better. Tyler might have actually shed a tear because he was so happy. :)

The heavy fog left tons of perfectly shaped water droplets on everything. I wanted to go to the park to look for photo ops, and Danielle hoped to find some tree frogs, so we went to the park for a little while Friday morning. At the park we shared the quiet with another photographer, but we didn't find any tree frogs. We left once another school's 1st grade field trip arrived. They were not lucky enough to even have a delay!

Here are a few of my flower pictures from that morning. I am a little disappointed the pictures are not more crisp, but that probably bothers me more than it will anyone else. I am also throwing in a mushroom picture I took in my backyard a couple weeks ago. I discovered a clump of mushrooms  behind my trees and thought it looked kind of cool.









1 comment:

Wandering Writer said...

I love the yellow flowers with the water droplets. Glad I got to see more than what you put on FB.