Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Leaves

I had approximately an hour of free time this afternoon, so I headed over to the creek to see if I could find any wildlife to photograph. I didn't see anything other than a person canoeing (brrr), a fox squirrel cleaning himself (I gave him some privacy), and a few birds. While I was sitting there waiting for the perfect photo opp, I snapped a couple pictures of leaves floating down the creek with the current. The perfect photo opp never presented itself, so you're getting floating leaf pictures! I'm still trying to get used to my new lens and was shooting in full manual mode so, all things considered, I think these turned out pretty good. I didn't realize until I got home and looked a little closer at the pictures that the yellow leaf had a passenger.







2 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

These are great photo ops by a great photographer. The first one is very restful--peaceful.

Lori said...

Thank you. :)