Thursday, October 13, 2011

Feeling Crabby

Danielle entered a pumpkin decorating contest at a local bank. They supplied the pumpkin, she supplied the creativity. I think it looks awesome!



















































We started working on Danielle's Halloween costume today, too. She doesn't want me to reveal what it is, but it's not too difficult to figure out, given the reeeeeally long hair. She saw a homemade costume she likes, so that's what we're working on. I tend to think that homemade = less expensive, but unfortunately that's not always so. The yarn for the hair is pricey (even w/my coupon) and I'm struggling to find the main part of the costume...which they assume you have at home and won't have to buy, but we do not. And Tyler's costume...ugh. He has his heart set on a specific store bought costume that looks soooo cheap. We can't find his size, and he's getting rather discouraged. I probably should have started looking sooner. I figure he doesn't have many years of trick-or-treating left, so I really do want him to be happy with his costume. I just may not post any pictures! Just kidding...kind of.

1 comment:

Wandering Writer said...

That is one clever girl.