Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Fools Prep


A couple years ago I made an April Fool's meal for the kids, and they loved it. I didn't have time to do anything last year, but this year I tried to plan ahead. I planned out a couple things and left today mostly free so I could put everything together. I don't think the kids will be fooled by anything this year, but I think they'll have fun with it. Danielle's been talking for days about what mom might do this year. No pressure.


Breakfast: (Don't worry - I won't really let them eat all this before school!)


Bacon







































Eggs





































Orange juice











I have a couple more "tricks" planned and will post more pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Very cool! I was telling the kids about you making jello drinks in the past and they really want to make something like that to fool Rob tonight :)

Lori said...

The jello is very quick & easy. It would be perfect for them to make! Danielle really thought hers was orange juice this morning.