Saturday, March 12, 2011

Parade Performance

Today Danielle's baton group twirled in a St. Patrick's Day parade. This was their first parade and there are some really young girls in the troop, so we weren't real sure how it was going to go. Turns out we didn't need to worry. They all did really well and they looked so cute! Danielle did an awesome job leading everyone. I was so proud of her!!

Tyler and another twirler's brother were recruited to carry our sign. He did a great job and really enjoyed it. I was really amused at the end of the route, though, when Tyler showed me 2 pieces of candy he managed to scoop up as we were walking! I don't know how he managed to bend down and scoop up candy (twice!) while carrying that sign and trying to keep pace. I guess candy is a great motivator.







































After the parade we enjoyed lunch with Grandma & Grandpa R. Grandma gave Danielle a "flower pop" bouquet for her performance, too. She loved it.

No comments: