Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Has...Sprung?


These pictures are from today. Sadly it looked a little more like Christmas than spring.

























According to the hummingbird migration map that I check in the spring, the hummers have returned to our state. Although "my" hummers don't usually make their way back until early May, I hung my feeder out a couple days ago, just in case. It's just wrong to see a hummingbird feeder covered in snow. I hope the little guys can find some place warm and cozy to wait out the white stuff. Unfortunately I think they're predicting more snow this Friday. Hopefully that will turn out to be an April Fool's Day prank.

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I guess we are absorbing all the heat for the rest of the country! It is already summer here I think!