Thursday, October 07, 2010

TMI!

While I was at the library the other day, I picked up some new books for the kids. I saw one titled Sparrows in the Children's New Non-Fiction section that I thought Danielle would like. I flipped through it and thought the illustrations were nice and it had just the right amount of simple sentences, so I checked it out. Turns out I should have paid a little more attention as I flipped through the pages. I think maybe the book had too much information about sparrows.

This went over Danielle's head


but this one totally grossed her out!

1 comment:

Wandering Writer said...

Reminds me of the time I took the boys to the zoo during mating season and we squeezed our way to the front of the crowd to see what was going on. The monkeys were pretty well into their work. Either the boys didn't quite get it or they were too embarrassed to ask me about it. Whew!