Thursday, May 22, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Danielle had her preschool graduation tonight. It might have been a little more special if she was heading to kindergarten next year like some of her classmates, but we'll be doing this again next year too. (She misses the kindergarten cut-off by 8 days. I'm glad.) Of course, it was important to her and she enjoyed getting to be in the spotlight for a few minutes.

Today was also her last day of school. Her class went to the park for some games & lunch. She woke up super excited and stayed that way most of the day. After spending the morning at the park with her class, I can see why her teacher is so fond of her. Some of those kids make Tyler look like a saint!!! Danielle was so well mannered and polite. She was also a very good listener! I was so proud of her. Tyler was there today, too, and I couldn't have asked for him to behave any better. I was very proud of both of my children!




Danielle's class



Here is a video of Danielle singing Who's the King of Jungle? at her program tonight.

No comments: