Wednesday, June 17, 2015

This & That

We thought Clara had been watching something on the patio now and then over the past couple days and wondered if there was another chipmunk out there. I guess there was. This looks like an adult. I suppose we'll have to help him rejoin his family.

This morning I took Danielle and her friend Maggie to get their passes at the waterpark since it was rainy and we figured the membership line would be short. I was right. There weren't any lines anywhere, so we decided to take advantage of that and fit in a few rides while we were there. The girls had a lot of fun and weren't happy about leaving.


 
Danielle and her friend (and her friend's little sister) went to softball camp yesterday and today. I don't think their hearts were in it today because they wanted to ride more rides and because they had to have camp inside due to the rain. I think they had a good time, anyway. They just wouldn't admit it.

The camp that Tyler is attending has been posting pictures on FB. Typically he will avoid pictures, but I teased him before he left that he better not only allow his picture to be taken, but he better wave at me, too. In the first picture they posted of him, he was waving at the camera. :) He was smiling in both pictures, so it makes it easy to assume he is having fun despite the never ending rain and heat.

No comments: