Monday, June 15, 2015

The Rainy Sky

It has rained on and off for what seems like days now, and it's supposed to be like this for a few days more. When the thunder woke me up in the middle of the night, I immediately thought of Tyler in his hot, stuffy dorm room. I so hope he's having enough fun that the rain is just background noise. 

Danielle's doubleheader tonight was interrupted and the second game was finally cancelled due to the rain. We were kind of glad because she wasn't able to play today. Her ankle is still sore and she's not able to run, so she sat the bench. I know it was hard for her to be there and not to play. Hopefully it will be better by her games on Wednesday.

The storm clouds have been amazing. I took these with my cell phone, some through the car window, so they aren't the best quality, but you can see how cool they looked.





No comments: