Thursday, June 25, 2015

At the Park

After I dropped the girls off at camp yesterday, I stopped by the park to see what I could find. Someone was mowing. There was a school bus full of kids that came while I was there. Someone else wanted to chitchat with me about my camera. To sum it up, it wasn't as quiet and solitary as I like it. That pretty much ruled out seeing any wildlife, so I went for the bugs.

Mom & Dad were keeping a close eye on their nest full of babies...and all the visitors.

I was trying to capture the pollen on his antenna. The picture didn't quite turn out the way I had hoped.

Inch worm crawling along. When I disturbed the flower, he stuck straight out from the middle, like one of the leaves.



Feeling weighed down?

I originally thought this was a bullfrog tadpole because there are so many bullfrogs at this park, but it doesn't match the pictures online. I think it may be a gray treefrog tadpole. His orange tail caught my eye.

I loved the color of this bee. I wish he would have stuck around for a few more pictures.





No comments: