Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Snow Day #2

We enjoyed our second snow day of the school year today. I think we ended up with about 3". Danielle was disappointed we didn't get more, but apparently it was enough.

I tried to set my gopro out to take time lapse photos last night, but I only have one battery and it just doesn't last long enough. I put it out when I went to bed but things were just getting started. It's too bad it couldn't make it all night, because it was buried under snow this morning. Short and sweet:


Ron was getting ready to go out to shovel but Tyler offered to do it for him. He didn't even seem to have an ulterior motive!

Danielle enjoyed playing in the snow with her best friend and her sister. I am so thankful God brought us to this neighborhood and this specific lot so many years ago. Our neighbors have become good friends. I'm so thankful for them and for the relationship our girls have.


The bird feeders were busy today. My favorites today were a pair of Caroline wrens that visited several times.


No comments: