Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Birthday Gift

I usually like to do something together as a family for my birthday gift. A lot of times we go to the fair, but that wasn't really an option this year since we left for vacation the day after my birthday. Instead, I asked for a dolphin cruise.

Keeping with our luck on this vacation, we had a very difficult time finding any dolphin, despite seeing them often from a distance on the beach and that the cruise company boasted a 97% success rate. After looking for over an hour, we found a small pod of dolphin following along behind a shrimping boat. We got to take a quick peek at them and then headed back to the dock because our cruise was only 90 minutes.

 

It was still a nice evening together, and it was nice watching the sunset over the water.

No comments: