Sunday, September 30, 2012

This & That

I took this last week but didn't get the chance to post it. The leaves were just starting to turn, but they look even prettier now.

Danielle brought home her school pictures last week. They include a photo id card to record your child's height, weight, etc. I keep them on the refrigerator and stopped to compare them when I added her new pic this year. I know the kids are growing up, but the changes seem so subtle until you look back like this. She looks so old.

Danielle and her friend have discovered they can talk to each other through the upstairs windows. I don't know why, but I find this quite amusing.

Tyler got a new Lego set the other day. It was a combination birthday present from Mamaw & Papaw, his birthday money, and a little help from us. It is for ages 14+ and has over 2000 pieces. He zipped right through it without any problems at all. I seem to be incapable of taking a decent cell phone pic, but it's a pretty cool set.

And congrats to my brother who placed 3rd in his age division in the Cat Caper 5k today!

No comments: