Friday, January 20, 2012

This & That

I've been having focusing issues with my camera and had to send it in for repairs. While it's a pain to have to have it repaired, I'm so relieved my fuzzy photos weren't all my fault. (I'm sure some of it was my fault, though.) So, I'm back to my old, comfortable camera for awhile. Here are a couple male house finches and a carolina chickadee.
































A couple weeks ago my aunt, who is a 2nd grade teacher, sent Tyler & Danielle some snowflake patterns leftover from a lesson she did with her class. The kids really enjoyed using them. I love how they turned out! Here are a few of them. We started a Valentine's craft tonight that I found on Pinterest. It's a multi-day project, so I'll post pictures when we're done.













We had panini sandwiches for dinner tonight. I think I need a heavier panini press. I used to use a brick, but I didn't have one handy tonight.

No comments: