Thursday, April 17, 2008

Preschool

(I tried to post this yesterday, but I had trouble w/Blogger.)

I finally had the chance to spend some time with Danielle at preschool today. She had a New Life party this morning. She is so mild and well behaved...at school. I was so proud of her. Of course, the wiggly 4 year old boys can make just about anyone look well behaved. Here are a few pictures. The little girl is her friend from church (who is also on her soccer team).













We found a baby bunny by our air conditioner again last night. It is even tinier than the ones we found last year. I couldn't find any others when I looked last night and today, though, so I don't know if maybe this one was abandoned. Hopefully the others are just better at hiding. We don't have a garden, so we don't mind having them in our yard. Our dogs, however, seem to have a problem with it.

No comments: