Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update

Well, I was right. Neither child remembered me getting them up to look at the eclipse. They both stared at me with disbelief as I described wrapping them up in blankets and sticking our heads out the door to see it better. Oh well. Maybe we'll try again in 2010.

We are supposed to get some snow tonight. Tyler is really hoping for another snow day so school will be cancelled tomorrow. He's enjoyed the days off when they've occurred, but this is the first time he's actively wished for it ahead of time. It's kind of fun - I remember how desperately I hoped for a snow day. That was back when they never cancelled school, though. Anyway, Ron told Tyler that a teacher friend told him if he sleeps with his pajamas turned inside out there's a better chance of school being cancelled the next day. Tyler knew it was a joke, but he giggled and turned his pjs inside out anyway. We'll see if it works...

No comments: