Saturday, February 23, 2008

Princesses on Ice

Today we took the kids to see Disney's Princesses on Ice. We had a really nice time. Tyler wasn't overly impressed, but I don't think he was miserable, either. (Ron promised him they'd go to a monster truck rally sometime, so that made it a little easier for him to tolerate all the "girly" stuff.) Danielle was especially excited that she was allowed to wear her Sleeping Beauty dress in public! As expected, Danielle was in awe through most of the show.




I tried to take some pictures, but it's hard to get clear shots when you're too far away for the flash to work and your subjects are constantly moving. I took some videos for Danielle, and I've already had to rewatch them several times. (I was surprised there weren't any rules prohibiting pictures or videos!) Here are a few pictures from the show.



























































No comments: