Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Divine Bathroom Break

We spent most of our day lounging around the house & watching Disney movies in preparation for our upcoming trip. We don’t usually spend our whole day watching tv, but the kids were very tired and grumpy today. Any other activity brought about screaming and yelling…from all parties. Some days are just meant to be tv and pjs days. Anyway, during the last movie, Tyler jumped up and ran to the bathroom for a potty break. He was in there for a minute or less and then ran back out. He stopped by my chair and said, “Mom, God talked to me while I was in the bathroom!” Without thinking I replied, “Really? Did He tell you to flush the toilet?” Tyler said, “No. He told me to be a better boy.” Yep, I felt like a heel.

(Tyler said he didn’t give God an answer. I guess maybe he didn’t want to commit?)

No comments: