Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bits & Pieces


Had you spent the day with us, here are some of the bits and pieces of conversations you might have overheard:


"Tyler, you don't have to hold it all the time. It won't fall off just because you're not wearing any underwear."

"Danielle, why are you growing up so fast?!" "So I can be a mommy!"

"Did you do anything to make her want to bite you, Tyler?" "No. I just lifted her toe."

"I want to jump on your belly and bite your pants off." (Tyler said this to Ron when encouraging him to go change out of his work clothes. The kids like to attack him after he's changed. I promise he is NOT repeating something he's overheard.)

My favorite came from the Cinnabon lady at the mall...

"Your mommy's going to spank you right in the middle of the store, and I'm not gonna tell a soul!"

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Lori, you have very funny kids!!! I love the blog!

Leah