Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day

I had a very nice Mother's Day on Sunday.

We enjoyed lunch out.

 
 
We went for a walk at the Metro Park after lunch.
 
Barn swallow making its nest


Snapping turtle


Face off between the snake and the turtle

Baltimore oriole in flight. 
His pretty orange feathers were catching the sunlight just right.
 
 
 
 
 

Danielle hears so often how much she looks like me. I always worry that somehow that bothers her. She also has a lot of my attitude, both good and bad. She knows I worry about that, so this was a very thoughtful card.
 

 
 

Tyler's card was funny, but I especially appreciated the personal note he wrote to me.
It was serious and sappy, and I loved it.



Flowers from my kids
It was a good day. I appreciate all that Ron did to be sure I got to enjoy my day the way I wanted to.

No comments: