Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

I had a very nice Mother's Day.

I am thankful to be able to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom. We met for lunch and then enjoyed a walk at the park.

Ron and the kids did a nice job making my day special. The kids picked out some hanging baskets of flowers they thought hummingbirds would like and surprised me with those. They are so big that I need to get stronger shepherd's hooks to hang them! I don't have a very good track record with hanging baskets, and these are so pretty. I hope I don't kill them too quickly!


Danielle made me this sweet paper at school. It was in a stack of school papers she gave me to look at earlier this week, and there were tears when she realized I saw it early. It doesn't matter to me what day I read it, though, it was special to me because she put a lot of thought into it. I also got sweet cards from both kids.

Once again, it was a good day to be Mom.

No comments: