Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Last Concert of the Year

Tyler had his last middle school band concert last night. He did a great job. He is still the only trumpet player you can hear most of the time. His teacher told me once that he doesn't think Tyler realizes how much he needs him to be in band...since he's the only trumpet player that actually plays. And most of the time he plays well!


Most of the 6th graders (about 180 students) from Tyler's school are leaving for 6th grade camp tomorrow and will be gone 3 days/2 nights. He's stayed with grandma and grandpa for much longer than that, but I've been able to have contact with him...and he was with people who loved him as much as I do. This is very different. I hope he has a wonderful time, but I will miss him. They are staying in cabins in a wooded area, and we are supposed to have strong storms move through tomorrow night. Please pray for good weather, or at least for safety during the bad weather.

No comments: