Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Tyler's Concert

Tyler had his very first band concert tonight. He was rather nervous beforehand, which is pretty unusual for him. Before we left he practiced a couple more times. Although it's not perfect, I think it sounds great. (Thought you would enjoy this, Aunt Joyce. :) )
I thought the concert went well. The band as a whole sounded better than I expected a gang of 5th graders who've only been playing for 3 months to sound. Tyler did a great job. His fingers were constantly moving, so I know he was trying his hardest. Afterward he said he had a really good time. I'm so glad. Thanks to his fans for coming to watch, and a special thank you to Aunt Nikki who spent a couple Saturdays helping him feel more confident with his new skills.






 


 

2 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

Tyler--amazing!!!!
I can't believe it's that good in only three months. The band sounds good too. Thanks for posting.

Aunt Joyce said...

WONDERFUL TYLER!!! I am so proud of your playing! I watched both videos several times and am so happy you play so well. Great job!