Thursday, June 14, 2012

Updates

I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but Danielle made the All-Star softball team. She is really excited. Practices start this Sunday. The team will play in a series of tournaments in July. Regular season for her regular team ends next week, with tournaments the following weekend. She has really good coaches this year and has learned a lot. She caught a pop fly in tonight's game, which earned her a candy bar from the coach. She threw the ball to first for the double play, but our regular 1st baseman was in a different position and the girl playing 1st didn't know what to do. So close.

I am almost afraid to put this in writing for fear of jinxing myself, but it appears as though the bunnies are litter box trained! I read that it was easy, but I had no idea it would be this easy! There have been a couple stray little round pellets here and there, but I think they have gotten kicked out of the litter box when the bunnies are playing. There haven't been any pee accidents. I don't know if all bunnies are this easy or if it's because ours are so young (or just smart?), but I'll take it! It was almost as easy as litter box training a cat...and their poop & pee doesn't smell! (Neither does the special litter we use!)

Tyler is really enjoying his camp this week. I'm hoping to post one of his beginning videos tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wandering Writer said...

So glad the bunnies are cooperating. Potty training kids should be that easy ;-) Looking forward to Tyler's video.