Thursday, June 07, 2012

Ready & Waiting

The kids are using their garage sale earnings to buy bunnies from Tyler's friend who is breeding them for 4H. The bunnies will be ready for us to bring home next week. Our bunnies will be inside (caged) pets, and we are going to litter box train them. I ordered the cages & litter boxes online, and they came yesterday. The kids excitedly put their own cages together (with a little oversight from Ron). Danielle let her stuffed bunny test it out today. So far so good - he didn't escape and Clara didn't break in. Hope the real thing goes as well as the trial run!

3 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

Did anyone ask Clara what she thought about this? ;-)

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

A comment from Annalise: I love you, Next time we come to your house please may you show me your bunny.

Lori said...

I think the hard part will be convincing Clara that they're not for her!

I love you, too, Annalise, and the next time you come to my house you may hold the bunny if you'd like. :)