Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our Bunnies

I'll get to Tyler's video clips tomorrow. Here are more pictures of our bunnies. As far as the litter box training goes, they are occasionally pooping outside the box, but they haven't had any pee accidents. Since pee makes the biggest mess, I guess I'm glad they have that part completely figured out! The other accidents are only occasional, so I still think we are doing great. Clara has decided she likes watching the bunnies. She especially likes Tyler's because it likes to race around its cage. Shadow seems to be curious about Clara, too.







2 comments:

Wandering Writer said...

Clara's not trying to mother them, is she?

Lori said...

As long as she's not trying to "kiss" them the way Grandpa likes to "kiss" Danielle's ice cream, I think we're ok.