Friday, May 11, 2012

Variety Show

Tonight was the school's variety show. Danielle's baton group performed again. I didn't have a very good view, but here is a partial video of the top half of Danielle. :) It's a little shaky because I was trying to NOT watch her through my camera. She did really well! She was one of 4 girls who was supposed to toss her baton (you can hear the claps for the others about part way through), but she decided she wasn't positive she could do it without dropping it so she decided not to try it this time. We have another performance next weekend. Hopefully she will feel more confident and will try it then.
































Tomorrow is our annual "Summer Fun Fund" garage sale. I coordinated a neighborhood sale this year, and I think there will be lots of houses participating. The weather is supposed to be perfect, so hopefully we will have a good turn out! This year in addition to selling lemonade and brownies, the kids are going to sell balloon animals! I hope that goes well, too.

No comments: