Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Concerts & Critters

The 4th graders had a recorder concert yesterday. It was about as painful as you'd expect. I don't think any song involved more than 2 notes. I'd post a video, but I'd hate to do that to you. Of course, if Tyler asks, he did a great job and we thoroughly enjoyed the concert.

After the concert was the 3rd & 4th grade Language Arts Fair. We missed Danielle's because we were in Hawaii. Here is Tyler's "All About Me" poster. I liked the hero part.












I love our little chipmunk tenant! He is so cute and fun to watch. After the kids went to school and before I had to go to work yesterday, I laid out a trail of peanuts to see if I could get a picture of him. Sure enough, he couldn't resist. I took these first two pictures through the window. He's shoving the peanut in his mouth in the first picture. When he turned around (2nd picture) you can very clearly see the peanut in his hairy little cheek! I can't believe how big their cheek pouches are! I managed to snap the last picture right before I had to give up my surveillance.

No comments: